2018年12月20日星期四

Honda Accord Q5 xenon projector retro DIY

I am Zac, I have ran my Accord for over 2 years. I really like manual work. I'm also in the process of restoring my Honda Accord.
Back then of the installation, I made an enhancement of the performance on the front lights real estate. 
The very first step was to get a collection of Q5 Bi-Xenon web link projectors from what I acquired 2 weeks ago.

I began with adjustment the light bottom with HeartRay D2S 5500K HID light bulb which I updated in the projector.
The manufacturing facility 8th-generation Accord used D2 HID light bulb and Mitsubishi ballast.

Handled to open up the housing, took all components away: reflector, bulbs, shadow, mask ... I continuouslied measure three indicate make sure the Q5 projector is entirely straightened with the openings. 
I drilled the openings with D2 shield, this is the picture I made it done.

Ok, I got it, then it should set up projector on the interior with screws and also nuts. It is necessary to evaluate the cutoff line prior to installing the real estate. The line should be straight and also in a correct placement. When everything is right, I placed all up into my Accord. Test the light once again for the alignment.

I was so excited finished these up. After my DIY retrofit for Q5, I have better presence over brief and average range, the low-beam cutoff being the only thing that makes them less beneficial over long range.

没有评论:

发表评论